Transparency through Non-financial reporting
best practice and challenges
The EU non-financial reporting directive aims to provide transparency on material topics and indicators related to Environment, Social and Governance. In the webinar, participants had the opportunity to learn from best practices and better understand the challenges related to reporting with cases and examples across Europe.
The following questions were addressed throughout the different presentations:
- Which are the biggest challenges in non-financial reporting for a company?
- How did they overcome them?
- What benefits for the company are in it?
- Do you have recommendations for company's reporting for the first time?
- Where do you see the trend for transparency of non-financial indicators going?
Tuesday, March, 17th, 2020
11:00 - 12:00 h
- Welcome and Intro: Why non-financial reporting? - the transparency goal and related challenges [ Presentation ]
Moderation, Martina Prox, VNU Germany
- Non-financial Reporting - the case of Benetton [ Presentation ]
Roberto Taiariol – Sustainability Director and Chief Audit Executive of Benetton Group
- State of reporting and best practice cases in Serbia [ Presentation ]
Neven Marinović, Smart kolektiv, director, Serbia
- The transparency challenge - illustrated for energy and recycling reporting with examples from Germany, Austria and Sweden [ Presentation ]
Dr. Chris Bayer, Development International
- Questions & Answers // Discussion
VNU-Members can watch the recording of the presentations here: [ Recording ]